Category: Personal Travel
Fall is here and the holidays will be here before you know it. Did you know you can save 40% on parking when you make a prepaid reservation at least 10 days in advance*? No promo code required!
By reserving ahead with SeaTacPark, you will:
- Ensure you have a safe, secure place to park your vehicle
- Experience the best customer service in town
- Lock in our best savings of up to 40% off
- Free up your mind so you can focus on your travel
*Terms and Conditions
- Savings are off our standard daily rate of .95 and valid only for prepaid reservations made prior to travel.
- Prepaid reservations made at least 10 days prior to travel are eligible for 40% off Early Bird Prepay Discount. Prepaid reservations made 4-9 days prior to travel are eligible for 30% off. Prepaid reservations made within 3 days of travel are eligible for 20% off. No promo code required.
- Prepay Discounts are limited and if they do not appear as a quote option they are sold out for those dates of travel.
- Prepaid reservations can be made for travel on any dates.
- If your stay exceeds the prepaid reservation time, you will be responsible for the balance owed at checkout charged at the same reservation rate.
- Prepaid reservations are for a single use only. If your stay is shorter than the prepaid reservation time, the unused portion is forfeited at checkout.
- Full refunds will only be available to reservations cancelled prior to departure date and time. This can be done through the link provided in your reservation confirmation email.
- Not valid with any other offer or discount.
- Plus taxes and fees, including the SeaTac Living Wage Fee.
At SeaTacPark, we are incredibly thankful for our guests. We love what we do because we get to spend time with all of you! For the month of November we want to say thank you to our amazing customers with a beautiful, sleek SeaTacPark stylus pen!* Having an extra pen around is always useful, and the stylus tip makes it easy to use our mobile app when your fingers are covered in gloves! Ask a cashier for your pen the next time you check out with us!
Want even more gifts? As always, you can pick up a luggage tag and bottled water for the road! The best gift of all may be our prepay discount, which can save you up to 40% when you reserve at least 10 days in advance.
Make your reservations today!
*Terms and Conditions
- Limit one per customer
- Available while supplies last
- Pen must be requested from cashier during checkout
Always log in to your account prior to making a reservation to ensure you earn points. These points can be used for free days of parking on future trips.
Logging into your account also allows you to redeem any free days you have previously earned during the reservation process. This can be done on our website:
Once you’ve made a reservation that is tied to your account, you can scan your membership card (or the bar code in the mobile app) in place of your reservation when checking in and out of the lot. This saves you from having to print out a copy of the reservation or search through your emails to find it when you park with us.
Already getting the most out of your Rewards Account? We also have free gifts for our loyal guests–kids’ packs and luggage tags! Our kids’ packs are full of fun activities for kids (and adults) of all ages to enjoy on a long day of traveling. And don’t forget to grab a luggage tag to help your bag stand out from the rest in baggage claim. Just ask our cashier for these freebies the next time you park with us!
Are you a member of our Mo-Pass or Corporate Parking programs? Are you constantly flying for work and sick of having to fly for vacation too?
We know that a real vacation for you is a staycation! Getting to stay home and watch the grass grow is the most relaxing thing you could do for your days off work.
When you do have vacation days to spend, how about taking a real staycation and heading to downtown Seattle?! Be the true Seattleite you are and take the Light Rail down to Pike Place Market. Grab a coffee from the original Starbucks and head to the park across the street for some views of the sparkling Puget Sound. Do this all worry-free by parking your car in our lot and heading to the Light Rail station right down the street.
You’ll be glad you did!